Bettors can get up to $1,000 and enjoy 500+ top-class games at Resorts Online Casino. Read on to see how it fares against other competitors on the market.
- Great selection of games
- Easy to use software with powerful filters
- Legal and licensed in New Jersey
- Safe, secure payments
- Generous loyalty scheme
- Playthrough requirements on some bonuses are high
- Payment options could be better
- Website’s aesthetics could be given a makeover
- Would be nice to see this app available in more states
Resorts Casino review 2022
Firstly, a little context: Resorts Casino is one of the oldest brands in New Jersey, so it makes sense that its online app is currently ranked among the best online casinos in the US. ResortsCasino.com launched in 2015 and, since then, its team has worked with some of the best software developers in the business.
Today, through a combination of collaboration and innovation, Resorts Online Casino offers hundreds of games, a generous sign-up bonus, and many more surprises, and you can see why it’s popular with players. To learn more, scroll down for our Resorts Online Casino review.
New customers can get up to $1,000 in bonus cash. This is a deposit match deal, which means the amount of money you add to your account will define your bonus. For example, if you deposit $100, you’ll receive $100 in bonus cash.
These credits are, essentially, locked away until you hit a wagering target. You can use your bonus cash to play. However, you can’t withdraw your bonus, or any associated winnings, until you bet 30X its value on slots. Alternatively, you can wager 150X the value of your bonus on table games, roulette, and/or video poker.
- Create an account at Resorts Online Casino
- Enter our Resorts promo code when prompted
- Deposit at least $10 to activate the 100% deposit match
Bonus wagering requirements at Resorts Casino: 30X (slots)/150X (table games, roulette, and video poker).
Promotion Period: Ongoing. Open to all new customers.
Restrictions: Available to any new customer aged 21 or older in New Jersey. The bonus remains live for 30 days.
The Resorts Casino welcome bonus is solid in terms of its top-end value, but the playthrough targets are high compared to other online casinos in New Jersey. However, if you’re a fan of slots, releasing your bonus shouldn’t take too much effort.
Other Promotions and Offers
There are promotions aplenty at Resorts Online Casino NJ. Mondays are a great day for those that love suspense. Running from 9 am to 9 pm every Monday, the Millionaire Triple Spins promotion is your chance to play the Resorts prize wheel game. The wheel is packed with bonuses, including a jackpot worth $3 million.
This promo is flanked by cashback offers for selected games and prize drops. You can also take advantage of Resorts’ position as a sports betting operator and take part in pick’em contests, unlock odds boosts, and get rebates on losing bets.
Resorts Casino Loyalty Scheme
Loyalty doesn’t go unnoticed at Resorts. All real-money bets earn Reward Points. Specifically, you’ll earn points when you wager the following amounts:
• 1 Reward Point for every $2 wagered on slots
• 1 Reward Point for every $2 wagered on sports
• 1 Reward Point for every $4 wagered on roulette
• 1 Reward Point for every $4 wagered on three-card poker
• 1 Reward Point for every $8 wagered on video poker and all other table games
Reward Points move you up the VIP rankings (five levels in total). The higher you climb, the more comps you unlock. As well as online casino bonuses, you can get special gifts, discounted hotel stays, free drinks at Resorts Atlantic City, and more. Finally, Reward Points can also be exchanged for cash. The exchange rate is based on your VIP status:
• Bronze – 2,000 RPs = $1 cash
• Silver – 1,250 RPs = $1 cash
• Gold – 500 RPs = $1 cash
• Platinum – 303 RPs = $1 cash
• Diamond – 222 RPs = $1 cash
The following VIP tiers are only accessible by invite only:
• Echelon – 200 RPs = $1 cash
• Echelon Plus – 100 RPs = $1 cash
• Echelon Elite – 84 RPs = $1 cash
• Echelon Black – 67 RPs = $1 cash
Resorts Online Casino offers secure deposits and withdrawals that are protected by SSL encryption technology. You’ll also have the oversight of these reputable payment processors:
• Visa – deposit-only method with a minimum transaction limit of $10 and a maximum of $1,000 per transaction/$3,000 per day.
• MasterCard – deposit-only method with a minimum transaction limit of $10 and a maximum of $1,000 per transaction/$3,000 per day.
• PayPal – The minimum deposit with this method is $10 and there is no maximum. The minimum withdrawal is $100.
• PayNearMe (Local stores, including 7Eleven) – deposit-only method with a minimum transaction limit of $10 and a maximum of $499 per day.
• Resorts Play+ Prepaid Card – The minimum deposit with this method is $10 and there is no maximum. The minimum withdrawal is $10.
• VIP Preferred ACH or eCheck – The minimum deposit with this method is $10 and there is no maximum. The minimum withdrawal is $10.
• Cash at the Cage (at Resorts Casino Atlantic City) – Withdrawal only, limited to three transactions per day.
The average processing time for cashout requests is 24 to 72 hours. After this, you’ll receive your money instantly with cash at the cage, PayPal, and Play+. Other methods take up to three days.
How to Register
You can create an account at Resorts Online Casino by following these steps:
• Create your first (and only) ResortsCasino.com account. Note: You need to be 21 or older and in New Jersey to create an account.
• Input your personal details, including your name, address, age, and the final four digits of your SSN.
• Allow the software to verify your identity and your location.
• Assuming you pass the checks, your Resorts Casino login will be set.
Resorts aren’t as flashy as some of their online casino counterparts. In fact, the overall look is fairly understated. However, the functionality is definitely there. Promo banners and notifications are confined to the top of the homepage. This means they’re always within easy reach but not obtrusive.
Moving down the page, the gaming menu stretches from left to right, so you can easily highlight slots, table games, and video poker. Finally, you can sort the lobby using a variety of filters. These allow you to zone in on specific games and features.
Resorts Online Casino also shows a star rating for each game. These scores are generated through player votes. Therefore, you get personal insights into what’s hot and what’s not. And, importantly, these insights aren’t from a corporate entity. Therefore, you know they’re genuine ratings.
The Resorts Casino mobile app is, like its desktop counterpart, simple in its construction. You can use all the filters available on the website to swipe and tap your way through a selection of games. It’s true that there are fewer games on the app than the desktop site, but this is more a result of some games not being mobile-compatible, rather than an oversight by the developers. Other than this difference, the iOS and Android app contain the same promos, payment options, and safety protocols as the main site.
Resorts Online Casino is legal and licensed in New Jersey. Unsurprisingly, this casino site is linked to Resorts AC, which means there’s a lot of crossover between the two. Finally, Resorts AC has partnered with a variety of software providers, including NYX Digital, IGT, and NextGen, to create a legal online casino with more than 500 games.
How Good is the Customer Service?
Getting through to a customer service agent at Resorts Online Casino is fairly simple, but instant support isn’t available 24/7. You can send emails and there are people on hand to respond 24-hours-a-day.
However, if you want to speak to someone instantly, the live chat team and Resorts’ phone lines (1-844-990-4263 – toll-free) are available from 8 am to 12 am local time. It would be good to see these contact points to be available 24/7. However, overall, Resorts offer a solid support service.
Games From Reputable Gaming Providers
You’ll never be short of games to play at Resorts NJ. This online casino has more than 500 games spanning all genres and themes. You can use the demo software to play for free and have fun. However, if you want to win cash prizes, you’ll need to play the site’s real-money games. Betting starts from $0.01 and certain games have jackpots topping $1 million.
The games you can play at Resorts Online Casino New Jersey are:
• Slots, including three and five-reel hits like Irish Pot Luck, Slingo, Lightning, and Slots O’ Luck.
• Megaways slots, including Divine Fortune Megaways, Bonanza, and Invaders Megaways.
• Progressive jackpot slots, including Mega Jackpots Cleopatra, Wicked Dragon Wilds, and Siberian Storm.
• Table games, including Casino Stud, 100/1 Roulette, European Roulette, Three Card Poker, Zappit Blackjack, Vegas Blackjack, Casino War, Baccarat, and Jester Poker.
• Live dealer games, including Live Roulette, Live Blackjack, Live Baccarat, Live Ultimate Hold’em, Live Lightning Roulette, and Live Dream Catcher.
Trusted Average RTP Number
Every game has been tested and certified as fair by third-party agencies such as eCOGRA, although they aren’t on the list of certified online casinos operators. The official overall RTP for Resorts hasn’t been published. However, you can scroll through its lists of games to get an idea of the app’s payout potential. For example, Starburst has an RTP of 96.1%, while the RTP for Blood Suckers is 98%. Based on these scores, the casino’s average RTP should be over 90%.
A Trusted Online Casino
Something that’s worth noting about Resorts Online Casino is that it’s a trusted brand. It’s licensed and regulated in New Jersey. Its games are certified as fair, and its payment options are safe. However, what’s also important to remember is that the casino has a physical presence.
You can travel to Atlantic City and see what Resorts, as a company, is all about. What’s more, you can move effortlessly between the two mediums. In other words, you can play online and get real-world benefits and vice versa. That, for us, is the real strength of Resorts Casino.
ResortsCasino.com isn’t perfect, but few online gaming sites are. There are some weaknesses, but there are many more strengths. The selection of games at Resorts is world-class and the software is solid. Add to this a generous loyalty scheme and players at all levels, from newbies to pros, will enjoy what Resorts has to offer.
Resorts buries their responsible gambling page as low as possible on their page and presents the information in a very difficult to understand format. It reads more like the Terms and Conditions of a software update you’re forced to agree to “reading,” which is disappointing. However, after sifting through the less-than-easy to digest information, Resorts does indeed provide important resources including links, contact info, and more for problem gambling. They also include information related to gambling myths, how to spot problem gambling, self-imposed gaming limits, and more. It would just be much better if the brand displayed this important information in a much easier to read and understand format.
Yes, this online casino is licensed and regulated by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement.
Yes, it does. ResortsCasino.com is linked to Resorts Casino Atlantic City.
Yes. As well as real-money casino games with betting limits starting at $0.01, you can play free demo games.
You can get up to $1,000 in bonus credits when you click here and make your first deposit at Resort Casino.
Yes. Every game at this US online casino is checked and certified as fair by independent agencies.